Haggart Lodge is situated in the foothills of the Ox Mountains near the village of Aclare in South Sligo. From our location, it is easy to reach Mayo, Sligo, Galway, Donegal, Leitrim, Roscommon and Clare.
Collection from the Airport, Bus/Train Stations by local taxis can be arranged for guests. Typical transfer times / distances to Haggart Lodge are as follows:
- Ireland West Airport – 27 km = 25 mins
- Ballymote Train Station – 36 km = 37 mins
- Ballina Train Station – 19 km = 20 mins
- Tubbercurry Bus Stop – 14 km = 16 mins
- Charlestown Bus Stop – 23 km = 24 mins
Distances to locations in Ireland
- 54 km from Westport (less than 1hr drive).
- 213 km from Dublin.
- 116 km from Enniskillen
- 189 km from Derry
- 247 km from Belfast
- 192 km from Limerick
- 109 km from Athlone
- 292 km from Cork
- 110 km from Galway
- 293 km from Tralee
- 341 km from Wexford